Community acupuncture is low cost treatment in a group setting:
- Traditional acupuncture
- In a group setting
- Several treatment tables in the same space
- Low cost $40 appointments
- Like hundreds of established clinics across the US, Europe and Australia
Soak up the soothing energy of group treatment
There’s a very special vibe in a community acupuncture space…
How can we deliver great quality low cost acupuncture?
We’ve set everything up really efficiently, so you can receive a treatment, at an affordable price, with no compromise on quality.
You book in, and complete your intake form, online, keeping things as streamlined as possible. Then your consultation and treatment take place in a group setting, with several treatment tables in the same space.
Usually during your treatment, your needles will remain in for 20 minutes, while you relax on the treatment table. During this time, we treat other patients, cutting the cost of treatment for everyone.
How does it work?
Several patients are treated in the same room, which may include women and men. It’s a bit like being in a ward of a hospital, rather than alone in a consulting room with your doctor.
You and your practitioner will sit quietly and discuss your health. We’ll keep a focus on your privacy, but other patients may be able to hear some of the discussion. To ensure the best diagnosis and treatment for you, the discussion may touch on all areas of your health and wellbeing.
The acupuncture points that will be best for your treatment may be on the area of your body where you have a problem, or on other parts of your body. For access to some of these acupuncture points (and to body landmarks which help with locating these points), your practitioner may ask you to take off some of your clothing. Other patients may be able to see you disrobing and receiving treatment. Your bra and undies will always remain on, so you’ll be at least as covered as you would be at the beach!
Is it for you?
Some people LOVE receiving acupuncture in a multibed setting. BUT, it doesn’t suit everyone. Have a good think about whether you’ll be comfortable in this setting.
Bringing community acupuncture to Perth
Community acupuncture is well established around the world.
Read all about what inspired us to set up Community Acupuncture Perth.
Preparing for your appointment
- wear comfortable loose clothing
- try not to come when very hungry, full, or tired
- ask questions or explain what you want at any time!
- plan for a quieter day or evening after your treatment, in case you feel drowsy and/or very relaxed
Duration and prices
- first appointment $60, 60-75 mins (to allow extra time to discuss your health as well as your first treatment )
- subsequent appointments $40, 45-60 minutes
For your info, Jessica’s prices for private one to one treatment are:
- first appointment $120, 60-90 mins
- subsequent appointments $80, up to 45 mins
- if you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, please let us know as early as possible so that we can offer the appointment to someone else
- cancellations within 24 hours are payable in full
Just get in touch!